Posts tagged: yoga
I’ve really grown to love this blog and read about your yoga achievements, but unfortunately I don’t have time to update it, but don’t have the heart to say goodbye.
Every mother wants to see their child flourish!
But if I must delete, I must delete.
So please tell me if you’re interested.
When you think about exercise, normally it”s associated with profuse sweating, being out of breathe and then falling over from sheer exhaustion. In comparison, yoga exercises always seem, well, easy. However, once you try it, you”ll realize it”s more challenging than running 3-4 miles. Yoga benefits every functioning part of the body and you”ll soon see the yoga exercises are far from easy.
1. You”ll see increased flexibility, of course. This is one of the main yoga benefits everyone thinks of from yoga exercises. Flexibility will also keep you from getting hurt in some of your other activities. You”ll perform those activities better too. It won”t take long, either, to see these yoga benefits.
2. Yoga exercises will also improve your concentration and focus. Many people report they are more productive at work and at home for the rest of the day after a session of yoga exercises. Many report feeling in tune with themselves and the rest of the world around them. Yoga benefits also include a release of stress and tension that our fast paced world often causes.
3. Yoga exercises also give you a greater sense of balance. If you are one of the people that fall off the treadmill, yoga benefits should also include help with your balance and create a feeling of sure-footedness. Well, for most people, anyway!
4. Yoga benefits also can include many other psychological effects as well. You”ll find a greater sense of calm and wellness. Yoga exercises can also help reduce the symptoms associated with depression, increase you concentration, and anxiety will often decrease as well. Many people report feeling stronger, younger, and more alive than ever before after beginning yoga exercises. Several recent scientific studies also indicate that some people will notice a decrease in anger and hostility as well.
5. Yoga can also help improve many physiological aspects of your body. Blood pressure and heart rate is lowered. Your sleeping pattern improves as well as your posture. You find your respiratory efficiency will increase and so will your immunity to some diseases.
6. Above all, your endurance and your energy levels will also increase with yoga exercises.
7. Yoga benefits your entire body and can help improve you overall physical, mental, and emotional well being.
Yoga benefits are very wide reaching. You”ll find you have more patience with others and you will feel a sense of calm. Yoga also causes a release of serotonin, which is often referred to as the body feel good hormone.
If you are interested in seeing the yoga benefits yourself, you can begin yoga exercises at your local gym. All most all cities offer yoga classes in one place or another. A simple search online will show you the many options you have for choosing a class. Be sure to check the instructor”s credentials beforehand. The yoga benefits will only be as good as the person teaching the yoga exercises. Injury can result if you are taught incorrectly. Don”t push yourself into yoga positions you are physically unable to do. Yoga benefits your body, but can also cause you some pain if you aren”t careful.
Like father, like son
Like mother, like daughter.
What is anti-gravity yoga, you ask?
I got a lot more out of it than non-anti-gravity Yoga. It was fun and extremely challenging. For anyone who enjoys Yoga but hasn’t tried this, I suggest it. It can sometimes be extremely hard to focus when practicing normally, but with this you truly need to focus on trusting your balance, trusting the hammock, trusting yourself. I’ve never honestly been able to say that I’ve forgotten about my physical being entirely. With this new practice I reached a level of meditation I never have been able to before.
balance is key